badge

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

#Airtel4GSpeedTest - demonstrate the true speeds of Airtel 4G

I have airtel broadband and airtel mobile connection since past 3 years now. it has been a great experience with a fast network and customer care service.

With the news of the launch of the Airtel 4G network,  I think  they have fulfilled customers as well as their vision which  says "Hunger to win customers for life". 
The Benefits are huge. we can get the same data benefits as our 3G pack and still enjoy superfast 4G speeds at no extra cost.cost. Airtel has challenged that if anyone finds a faster network than their 4G, they would pay their mobile bills for life. and I am very much sure that there would be no network faster than this.
 
I currently have a Airtel 3G network and when I saw the speed test done by one of my friend using a 4G dongle ,I was surprised to see the result. she was getting  download speeds ranging between 23.30Mbps and 46.39Mbps, whereas the upload speed is between 4.73Mbps and 5.18Mbps .this is pretty good compared to any other network.
The variety of 4G dongles and wi-fi hotspot devices available in market have already lured lots of people.As of now Airtel 4G double data offers are now available for customers of Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A5, J5 and J7 mobile devices.As the trail run airtel has launched for existing Airtel customers in Delhi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Madhurai, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai.
I did a quick speed test to compare how much time a 4G, 3G and 2G network will take to download my favorite game "Extreme Landing" which is almost 111MB. I tweeted 




the response came within seconds from the airtel team and I was shocked to see the difference in times taken to download this game.

This Airtel 4G network is undoubtedly the fastest and I am on my way to grab one.

for more news on airtel 4G click on www.airtel.in/4G or tweet about it @airtelindia  ​

Want to test #Airtel4G’s app download speeds? Then take the #Airtel4GSpeedTest! ​


No comments:

Post a Comment