badge

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Life's what you make it: #Befikar Umar Bhar

Life is what you make it, so lets make it large...



My philosophy of living life is "Its better to regret after doing things, rather than regret not doing it"
take risks, take chances ; sometimes they might be fruitful and sometimes you might fall down heavily but that's what makes life worth living. its better to tell our grand kids the stories of what we did and how we failed or succeeded rather than not having anything to tell them at all.

I do have a bucket list made which I really want to do in my life. the list is long and its quite hard to choose the top 5. still here they are

#My TOP 5 in BUCKET LIST

                                              1.Travel till I physically can

I am a travel addict and thankfully my husband shares the same passion or rather more than me. I want to travel with him to the nooks and corner of the world, climb every mountain ,trek through the jungle,take a boat through the amazon river, dive into waterfalls,sleep under the skies and so on and on

                                                   2.Open a dog shelter

I love dogs; more than humans, I confess. I love the beautiful dog breeds from all over the world to the street dogs lying on my doorstep. I want to open a dog shelter so that these street dogs can have a home just like the other dogs smiling away inside cars  and can have stomach full to eat

                                                 3.Become a basket ball coach for a girls team

I have been playing basketball since grade 5 and have the game in my veins. I want to coach a girls team and see it win in front of my eyes.I know I have it in me all the tricks to make any team win the game

                                                4.Do sky diving/bungee/paragliding

I am afraid of heights, like seriously get nauseated when I got to heights. so these 3 things are definitely on my list and will surely do them once.I have to get rid of this fear which has been haunting me since childhood

                                             5.Serve the Indian defense forces

definitely not the last thing in my bucket list. I wish to wear that uniform and be honored to be part of the best job in the entire country. feel proud to actually do something for this nation. I might be too late to add this in list but since the title is #befikar Umar bhar so why not wish for this. maybe I can get a chance again

The list is long and on my way to fulfill all of them. I pray to god that I remain healthy and I always have this same determination to see my dreams come true.

This post is written as an entry for Indi Happy Hours - Befikar Umar Bhar activity in association with Indiblogger and IDBI Federal.

No comments:

Post a Comment